So how much of this stuff do you think is really like me? i wanna know
- Aquarians shower the world with their thoughts and new ideas. Luckily for Aquarians (and the rest of us), they are at a near-genius level, so their minds churn out some amazing things. Their thought process is also inventive and original. While Aquarians are happy to bestow these ideas as a gift with no strings attached, they are much happier when the rest of the world agrees with them. Naysayers will quickly find out that Aquarians can be impatient, even temperamental, with those who disagree. Yes, these folks can be quite fixed in their opinions, in keeping with the Fixed Quality assigned to this Sign. Even though Aquarians are happy to give, and they do, it's often on their terms and within their comfort level. Generally, that means ample space, since these folks are freedom-loving and individualistic and need to roam (and yes, they do enjoy travel). While Aquarians are generally sympathetic and compassionate, they like it when things go their own quirky way. Some might call their behavior eccentric (and they would be right), but when you consider that the Aquarian's heart is truly in the right place, a few oddities should be overlooked. In their own way, Aquarians treasure their many friends and acquaintances and want to give back as much as they can.
- Aquarius rarely lets people get to know them on a deep level. They are somewhat aloof when it comes to their actual feelings. If you're ever down, though, Aquarius will jump at the chance to buy you dinner -- or buy you anything for that matter. They're not trying to buy your friendship. Why should they? They are, however, very generous individuals and happy to help anyone in times of need. Don't let this make you too clingy. If an Aquarian sees a possible loss of freedom, or if they feel cloistered, they're bound to make a bolt for the door. The Water Bearer is an adventurer. Be sure to keep an open mind, and they'll take you to some exciting new places. The perfect Aquarius companion is one with whom they can make an intellectual connection. If you give them their space while keeping conversation lively, they'll be your friend forever.
- As an Aquarius, you are a gorgeous vision of shimmering awkwardness, a lovely mess of high self-respect but occasional insecurity, a brilliant innovator with a charitable, giving heart. Your regard for the citizens of the world -- including the non-human citizens of the world -- compels you to make conscientious and respectful decisions. When it comes to beauty, you like to keep it natural and cruelty-free, but you do love a little flair here and there. you have a zillion friends of all kinds, you know how to talk to others. People like you not only because you're so super-smart and full of fun ideas, but also because you always have the latest gadgets and computer games. You're a quick thinker, and you like to question the way things are.
- You'll never see a Water Bearer shopping in one of those big, corporate fashion dens that make their profit from monopolies and sweatshops. Thrift stores suit you much better, where you can get the most interesting clothes at the least damage to your pocketbook. You keep up with trends in your own way. You don't buy the new retro fashions, rather you find clothing from the time that this retro was new. Colorful clothing made from hemp, or anything that has shock value, is scattered about your wardrobe. You always have one jump on the next trend, whether or not it finds its way into popular culture. Among the mismatched, eclectic, daring garments in your possession, there is probably at least one gown or suit that is perfectly tailored, perfectly elegant and definitely expensive
- Ankles, though often sprained, are your Sign's favorite body part. Indulge in this by wearing anklets, strappy sandals and t-length skirts. Your hair is constantly changing -- you first dyed it green to shock your parents, but later just kept changing the color to catch the attention of the rest of the world. Henna is useful for this scheme. The makeup you wear is bright, fun and completely cruelty free. If you don't feel like it, though, you won't wear any at all. Adorning your body and clothing with turquoise is a good bet for adding beauty into your life.
- The Water Bearer has many relationships -- the real prize, though, is in finding that perfect one. Aquarians love to give pleasure, in keeping with their altruistic and philanthropic spirit. They also tend to seek agreement in their friendly and harmonious way, a real boon in the give and take of partnership. A progressive nonconformist is a blessing to the Water Bearer, and if they can give them the space they crave, even better. The key to real passion for Aquarians, however, is in connecting with that lover who can make vulnerability safe for them. Aquarians are so often busy caring for the masses that they forget about themselves! A lover who can help the Water Bearer get in touch with their innermost feelings and teach them to put the analyzing aside will tap into a torrent of emotion waiting to be released. The ideal Aquarius soul mate is an Einstein with lots of soul.
- The analytical Aquarian approaches the game of love slowly, methodically and deliberately. Playing the game of love is fun in and of itself and should not be rushed. While falling in love, the Water Bearer can fill myriad roles for a lover, thanks to their keen mental energy and boundless commitment to a good cause. Conversely, a lover who won't play along will meet an immovable object in righteous Aquarius. The greatest challenge in love for the Water Bearer is intimacy, the emotional and empathetic aspect of love. Without it, love is incomplete, so those born under this sign must find that space where they can feel and trust. If that is achieved, love with Aquarius can soar to the stratosphere.
- Aquarians often believe that their way is the best way, so it's no surprise that they'd be interested in a lover who mirrors many of their own good qualities. Social interactions and the ability to dazzle the masses for a good cause are near and dear to the Water Bearer's heart, and a helpmate in these areas is their just reward. An open-minded and flexible person, one willing to explore boundless horizons, will also help them reach new heights. A lover who exhibits warmth and understanding can fill a key void in Aquarius' life, and if they also embrace the beauty of sharing, the relationship could go very far.
yeah its alot but whatever